Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sprung

Though it is a little chilly today, spring has most definitely sprung. I am outside - enjoying the warm touch of sunshine, watching seedlings flex their little stem muscles through the black dirt, listening to bird song, and glorying in the blue of sky and green of emerging leaves - as often as possible. Enjoying all things created is health to me, and reminds me of the lovingkindness of the Creator.I have no research to relay today, just a gentle nudge to enjoy the wonder of spring. In my yard we're nearing the end of the tulip blooms, but the lilacs blossoms are about to pop, the first of the lily-of-the-valley are opening, and the bleeding heart is about to display its showy pinks.
God is good.
~
"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it,

the world, and all who live in it..." Psalm 24:1

No comments: